Say Hello to the OneStep 2
In 1977, Polaroid made instant photography easy and accessible for everyone with the original OneStep camera. 40 years later, we’re continuing that legacy with the Polaroid OneStep 2. It’s an instant camera for the modern era, updated with new technology and a clean, contemporary design. So now, the only thing better than the original is... this.
Available in white and graphite colorways
meet new film.
Our i-Type instant film is optimized for the OneStep 2 camera, and battery-free (which makes it easier on your wallet). Rumor has it the “i” stands for incredible, impressive, innovative...
you get the idea
- Works with 600 Film
- Works with i-type Film
- Dimensions: 150 mm (L) x 110 mm (W) x 95 mm (H) Weight: 460 grams / 1 lb (without film pack)
- Outer shells: Polycarbonate + ABS plastics
- Lenses: Optical grade Polycarbonate and Acrylic lenses, coated
- Shutter system: Custom design, using precision step motor for shutter
- Lens: fixed focus lens / 0.6m — infinity
- Focal length: 106 mm
- Field of view: 41 degrees vertical, 40 degrees horizontal
- Flash System: Vacuum discharge
- tube strobe
- Battery: High performance lithium-ion battery (1100mAh), rechargeable via USB
- Neck Strap and USB charging cable included