1. Welcome to the Polaroid UGC Policy. We’re glad that you are here.
2. You are reading this because Polaroid seeks your permission to commercially use your social media content (photographs, text, account names, information, graphics, videos etc.) on our website, social media channels, blogs and e-newsletter.
3. By submitting content on our social media accounts or by the use of approved Polaroid hashtags, you affirm that you have read, understand and accept this policy.
4. You also represent that you are at least 18 years.
5. You may submit your content in three ways: (i) by your use of approved Polaroid hashtags when posting your content on your own channels, (ii) by tagging @polaroid in your content and/or (iii) by submitting your content through direct messages on any Polaroid social media account.
6. By submitting your content or by using approved Polaroid hashtags, you grant to Polaroid the non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right to commercially use the content on our social media channels, website, blogs and e-newsletter.
7. We will not edit your content, provided that we will place your content into one of the perfect frames we have previously scanned so your content is consistent with the rest of our page.
8. You will also grant the right to Polaroid to use your (account/user) name, image, location or other identifying information in connection with your content.
9. You will retain the ownership and any possible intellectual property rights to the content.
10. Any content submitted must meet the following requirements:
11. Polaroid can at its own discretion decide to delete content from its channels when it believes that the content is in breach of this policy.
12. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from the submitting of the content/use thereof by Polaroid. You will indemnify Polaroid from any damages incurred as a result of the use of the content.
13. This policy will be governed by Dutch law. The court in Amsterdam will have exclusive jurisdiction of any dispute related to this policy.
14. This policy may be updated by Polaroid from time to time, upon which the amended terms shall become binding.