Cameras & Film
To celebrate the 100th anniversary of Grand Canyon National Park, custom Polaroid analog camera creator Retrospekt has teamed up with Parks Project and the Grand Canyon Conservancy to release a limited edition run of Polaroid 600 instant analog cameras featuring artwork inspired by the park's centennial. The Grand Canyon Polaroid instant analog camera features painstakingly refurbished vintage Polaroid 600 camera parts housed in a redesigned body that commemorates one of our country's most iconic geological features.
- Fixed focus lens (4 ft - infinity)
- Built-in flash (with override option)
- Exposure compensation slider
- Built-in neck strap
- No battery required (the battery is inside each film pack)
- Compatible with Polaroid 600 film