Global Wholesale Marketing Coordinator
About us: iconic brand, tiny company
Polaroid was founded in 1937 by one of the most seminal innovators of the 20th century, Edwin Land. His motto was, “don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible.” In 2008, Polaroid shuttered its last factory, but a group of diehard fans came together as The Impossible Project to save instant film. Over 10 years later that start-up acquired what was left of Polaroid and today we’re again a small group of people passionate about empowering creators to change the world in the name of Polaroid.
What we are building: tools for creators.
Throughout its 80-year history, Polaroid was at its best when we made tools for people to express themselves, push boundaries and move culture forward. In the next decade, we are getting back to this purpose. We're not solving small problems, and we're not addressing a small market; our goal is to make products that will make the world more meaningful and human.
Polaroid is looking for a Wholesale Marketing Coordinator to join our Global Marketing Team. The Wholesale Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for help to develop and coordinate all global wholesale digital & brick and mortar marketing initiatives and go to market tools that will drive sell-through and build our brand presence with global retailers. This position requires experience working within the retail / wholesale / trade marketing channel.
- Support the development and execute global wholesale marketing programs that are aligned with global wholesale marketing strategy, sales objectives, and revenue targets.
- In partnership with the Head of Wholesale Marketing and regional WSH marketing teams; Collate feed in/ needs/opportunities and that help establish the global wholesale marketing strategy that are aligned with regional needs, retailer sales cycles and promotional calendars.
- Collaborate with Global Marketing teams to brief, deliver and coordinate global go to market marketing tools for regional teams to prepare their strategy meetings with retailers & distributors for all H1/H2 seasonal kick off’s and all key product initiatives on time.
- Work with our brand team and creative studio to brief, manage and coordinate all global wholesale marketing master assets.
- Work with global POS vendors to help to build in-store displays & POS for retailers and give guidance to regional marketing teams.
- Lead and execute an effective internal wholesale communication program so that all stakeholders are up to date with the calendar, plan, and tools in a timely manner.
- Keep track and manage the central activation budget and invoicing.
- Collate all regional wholesale marketing learnings into global wholesale campaign reports.
- Work closely on a day-to-day basis with our regional wholesale marketing managers in region Asia, US and EMEA to ensure they are up to date with yearly and seasonal marketing initiatives, guide and provide all Sell in and Sell out marketing tools.
- Help to improve and organize the wholesale marketing team workflow; from setup meetings, feed-in templates, an up-to-date wholesale marketing calendar, reporting templates and seamless communication.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum one year marketing experience.
- Experience working within the retail, wholesale, trade marketing channel.
- Strong organization, planning, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Eye for detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal cross-functional teams and external groups.
- Experience in the world of lifestyle/fashion brands and contemporary culture a big plus.
The ideal candidate
- Self-starter with high energy, passionate and driven to excel.
- Results-driven, flexible, and determined, with a strong and disciplined work ethic.
- Disciplined in execution with outstanding attention to detail and follow- through skills.
- Ability to seek-out, develop and nurture strong partnerships and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Cultivates a collaborative attitude in working with a broader team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Hands-on. Must have the ability to roll-up sleeves and get into the details.
What to expect
This is a full-time position based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. You will be reporting directly to the Global Head of Wholesale Marketing based in HQ Amsterdam.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV with any other relevant information to our recruitment team ([email protected]) or apply via LinkedIn.